I've seen this before, and it works.  Worked about a year on a similar
project.  The problem, as I see it, is what energy source is strong
enough to create the plasma?  If you believe in the law of conservation
of energy (which I do) then you need either a big wire to the power
plant, or else a VERY LARGE solar collection system to make enough
power.  We experimented with a 450kw marine diesel generator.  I don't
remember the numbers but can tell you this: starting with say, 10-20
gallons of (water, anti-freeze, pig manure, whatever) you could run
creating about 15-20 SCFM of Hydrogen gas with CO and other trace
hydrocarbon gases.  A great amount of heat is also generated (about
400kW).  So, unless you have a use for the heat, you have created 400 kW
worth of (waste) heat and about 50 kW worth of gas.  And that assumes no
other losses.  Then you must collect, filter and compress the collected
gas.  Is that free?
Anyone who says they have an operational unit is looking for stock
'investors', and I would be leery of giving more than 10 cents.  Yes, it
can be done, but is economically infeasible, IMHO.
Also note: the waste material you are reacting in the plasma reactor
doesn't go away fast.  Run all day and you'll loose about 5 gallons?
(maybe 10? OK, 20)  We're talking about running a half meg generator to
make 10 gallons (if that) go away?  If interested, I can find links to
those doing it.

Andy

Message: 7