So you're adding Hydrogen and Oxygen to the intake, ensuring cleaner
burn...  Guess I can see that, but if the engine is still burning
gasoline or diesel, the carbon from these molecules has to go somewhere,
but the statement: "greatly increasing efficiency and reducing fuel
consumption by 10 to 40 per cent - and pollutants by up to 100 per
cent." Makes me wonder where the pollutants went...

doug swanson

Marty Phee wrote:
> http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=cfeb17de-d945-4db4-87a6-090911200e96&page=1

All generalizations are false.  Including this one.