Hello I am new to the bio diesel experience, through this website and others I have built a bubble washer and a drying tank. I scavange a water heater that I was going to use for the processor but have since heard there maybe some problems with this type. Does anyone have any suggestions on the processor and the pump. Would like to work with 40-50 gallon batches to start and then later move to the 2 stage process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John
CREATIVE SIGNWORKS
1168 Byron Rd.
Kaufman, Tx 75142