Keith,
Thanks for this answer and all the other information/answers you seem
to find the time to provide everyone (how did you manage to get 36
hour days to get done all that you seem to accomplish?).  You hit the
nail on the head, I wasn't picturing 2 tanks for the methanol process.
 Here goes the setup and hopefully with success on this something a
little more permanent.

Regards,
John