To Tanuki,

You might want to contact Angelito Aboag.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelito Abaoag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent
:
Friday, May 07, 2004 10:53 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] start-up biodiesel project

good day to all

I've been reading all comments and inquiries to this

group for the last 4 months. and thru the comments i

learned a lot.

we are currently conducting a feasibility of

converting the high-fat waste by-products of

slaughterhouse here in Manila, Philippines to a

biodiesel. our estimate waste generation per day is

around 5 tons.

we are currently designing the conversion model

pattern after several designs i got from several

internet sites.

my questions are 1) which is more feasible to create,

a big unit or several units? in terms of safety,

economics, etc and 2) we intend to use the diesel are

fuel for generators rather than to cars, is it a wise

choice?

thank you

lito abaoag

eco-logic ventures inc