Hello all,

This year we are planning on opening a course on biodiesel in our
university. It will be a practical project course where the second year
students will learn about making biodiesel.

But it being an academic course and all, it should differentiate from just
a cooking recepie (which works perfectly fine). I would like to do some
extensive quality control of the BD. What techniques can be used? What has
to be tested an for which values. We have a very well equipped lab.

Any advice is more than welcome.

The project has potential to evolve in to a local biodiesel quality
testing facility later on.

Thank you for your precious time and effort

A. Teoman Naskali