So Zeke,

You're "...not even saying this was bad if it was what happened..."

So it's okay for civilians to make "battlefield decisions" in peace time
- decisions that effectively discount some human life in lieu of a
theoretically greater good?

How about we move your name to the top of the list of human sacrifice?
Don't forget to include your home and cell phone numbers so they won't
have a problem getting in touch with you to relay the location where you
can begin the trip to your final destination the next time some yayhoo
decides that killing people is okay so that we won't have to see other
people die

You must have not only missed Sunday school on a regular basis, but the
episode from the original Star Trek series that dealt with precisely
such a thing.

"Zeke Yewdall. Attention Zeke Yewdall. Please report to your
designatited sacrificial altar. Zeke Yewdall....."

Todd Swearingen