I am a vegetarian for health reasons but I now see why some people are
vegetarians for other reasons but most importantly I would like to see
ranchers raise their lifestock on only grass because 90 to 95% of grains
grown in North America are used to feed livestock not people.  We could use
some of that animal grain feed to feed our cars instead.

Terry Dyck