Hoodia with no fillers or additives is a very safe supplement.  It is from a
vegetable type of food source that has been eaten by people in Africa were
it grows wild.  It is very high in fiber which is the most important type of
food for diabetes.  I viewed a documentary on this food with the author
visting a dessert in Africa and picking the cactus and eating it.  The fiber
was so high that the writer felt full for days after she ate the Hodia
plant.

Terry Dyck