Hello all;

I am in the process of building my own reactor and I was wondering if
anyone has used PVC piping and pumps. I have a virtually free supply of
PVC as well as some pool/ spa pumps to use for my project. I have
already checked the chemical reactivity database, and it claims that
PVC is non reactive with  diesel, methanol and lye. Obviously there is
no entry for B100, so I was wondering if anyone has had experience
using these materials in their own reactor setups, and what problems
that you encountered, if any?

Thanks in advance;

Daniel