Thank you so much Keith
The final line in your previous letter gave me a full blown laugh out
loud as I was getting ready for work.
> On the other hand some people are really hard to help, and I don't
> have any clear idea of how many of them there might be either. Take
> for example the leading candidate for this week's Vivian O'Blivion
> Commemoration Award for Achievement in Failing to Notice the
> Blindingly Obvious, who had definitely visited the biodiesel section
> of the JtF website, and sent this terse message:
>
> "Need info on making biodiesel. Thanks."
>
> :-/
>
> Keith
I stopped by one of the small town hardware stores on my way to work
this morning. I was hunting for the 99% Isopropyl alcohol I had bought
there years ago. No luck they don't carry it any longer. They did have
other alcohols which I am unfamiliar with. methyl ester ketone? (sp)
I have no idea what that is for. It was in the paint thinner section.
As was methyl ethyl  solvent. Unfortunately the ingredients said
contains less than 4% methanol, so again I have no idea if that would
be worth anything. I was after Isopropyl and they didn't have any,
bummer. I looked at their good collection of fiberglass reinforced PVC
tubing. My mind went on a quickie scavenger hunt of uses. Then I was
off to see if they had any Phenolphthalein. Nada nothing zilch.

I know I had a plan 'B' but, at this moment it does not come to me.
I need to get back to fixing PCs here.
As soon as time permits I will respond to your letter in full.
Sincerely,
Brian Rodgers