I think so also.  The biodiesel process is not a thing to be undertaken
in a casual way.  I don't think the JtoF site should be written as an
"Idiot's guide to homemade fuel" , And I am not insinuating that anyone
who struggles with it is an idiot either.  It is not a trivial thing.
The JtoF site rocks!

Joe