Greetings all

Sorry I'm so late to respond to this, we haven't had any time,
farming comes first right now, if there's to be any farming next year
that is. Nearly finished now, interesting! More re which later...

Anyway, many thanks for all the really nice things people said about
the Journey to Forever website following that bit of nonsense from
Brian Rodgers. I don't think Brian quite meant to precipitate all
that, but thanks just the same to him too.

I'll change the bit about 0.1% w/v lye solution, though it's basic
enough, and as somebody said, if you don't know then check! The main
point though is that in the context it simply doesn't matter:

"Dissolve 1 gram of lye in 1 liter of distilled or de-ionized water
(0.1% w/v lye solution)."

The instructions are clear, if you do that you'll have done it right
even if you don't know what w/v means. Brian was after quibbling,
valid or not. The rest of it was just junk, IMHO.

Thanks again, folks, all best.