From: Rumen Slavov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Liquid-liquid separator
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

           Hi,all,
   It seems I can get a new toy-a navy fuel
purificator,which is a kind of centrifuge,used to
separate water from the fuel.
   Has anyone have an idea how to use the separator in
the BD processing?Is it suitable for filtering the
WVO?Can I use it to avoid settling periods or even
washing?The thing is really massive and makes
4000-12000 RPM,continuous feeding.
   Any suggestions,guys?
   Keith?
   Best,