I just sorted out the soap it seams I was adding the methodoxide to fast to the top of the reactor and I think it wasn't mixing properly . I turned on the pump and started mixing it again without method oxide looks to be mixing ok now. I have about 5 liters of methox left should I remix it.

 Another problem I have noticed is the POR 15 I used is starting to bubble on the inside of the reactor. Looks like I am going to have to repaint it. Have I used the wrong type. Any help would be very much appreciated..

john
_______________________________________________ Biofuel mailing list Biofuel@sustainablelists.org http://sustainablelists.org/mailman/listinfo/biofuel_sustainablelists.org Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (50,000 messages): http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/