I had a little meeting last year about renewable fuels with Oaf-icials of
the Alberta
ministries of Environment, Agriculture and Energy, with only the
agriculture guy having alot of useful input.
He thought it wasn't a problem to distill for fuel purposes (after all,
Canada did ratify Kyoto Acc!) but all the oaf-icial paperwork I've
obtained includes miles of red-tape (way more than in the US)and seems to
imply that a Canada Customs oaf-icial must be present when operating - as
if! It would be an interesting precedent-making court case, for anyone
caring to tackle
it...

K Fuse