>Hi MH,
>
>I do like the excerpt

But I hate the subject title, and it sure won't make archives
searches any more chic either. "US =?windows-1252?Q?" ??? (Well,
maybe it does, who knows these days anyway.) I think it's these
little “ and ” thingies that do it, yuk.

Please set emailer defaults to ASCII plain text mode! It's Be Kind To
Your Friendly Neighbourhood List Server Week this week (and all
weeks).

Thanking you.

Keith

> “Montana does not have to become a national sacrifice area
> for a faulty federal energy policy.”
>
>I guess when Americans are hooked like winos on cheap fuel the fastest
>way to get them a fix is the stance most politico's take.  Coal is a
>loser. Gov. Schweitzer understands this and would like to push harder
>but remember it is like selling bibles in a bar room.  I think the grass
>roots movement that we are involved in with Biofuels will effect more
>change.  It is nice to see them talking though and it never hurts to
>write a guy like Brian a letter.
>
>Thanks for the interesting post
>Jim
>

>MH wrote: