iff u examiane the sellerssss satament, u can see thattt he is advertiisiang
an autoo that he exapects not toooo be able to run,,, if he found out
diffeanernt, then it is plalinly worth more,,, you are dealingggg with a man
who is plainly dishonest to his fouandation, no statemeant can be taken at
face valuee froam this kind of person.. no action to sell is beneath hisss
digniaty,, he will sell what is nottt his, will tell aany sstoyry, best
nooot ot conduct any transactoin with this kind of person,,, usually one way
or anaoahter , u will alwaysss  be sorry,, buck