Hi Ken;

I share your frustration, -to the point of depression at times.  That's why I'm all over messages that offer hope.  If it wasn't for those I might not make it sometimes!
I grab the oportunity to remind people that the uphill battle is worth fighting.  It's as much for myself as for anyone else I guess.

Cheers
Joe (with a glimmer of light inside - somewhere I think)