several of you are confusing the nitrogen trichloride a volatile toxic
material, with chlorine an equally toxic material. The come from
different sources but both are bad stuff.

Alt.EnergyNetwork wrote:

> Hello,
>
> chlorine gas can be very dangerous and deadly if inhaled in
> sufficient quantities.
> You may have made some accidentally by mixing ammonia with bleach
> or cleaning up cat urine with bleach.

this is the nitrogen trichloride reaction

  It is a yellowish green gas with a pungent,
> eye searing odour...not good
>

> Clean-up underway after 150,000 flee gas leak
> < http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-04/18/content_324262.htm >
>

> Gas leak kills 3 in Beijing
> < http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-04/22/content_325229.htm >
>

> Risky Chlorine Gas in Water Treatment
> < http://www.clo2.com/reading/waternews/chlorine.html >
>

> Dosing units reduce the risk of chlorine-gas leakage
> < http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/eng/features/sewage/?show=64311 >
>

> Get your daily alternative energy news
>
> Alternate Energy Resource Network
>  http://www.alternate-energy.net
>  1000+ news sources - resources
>         updated daily
>

> next_generation_grid
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/next_generation_grid
>
>          news  resources  forums
>
> tomorrow-energy
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tomorrow-energy
>

> Alternative Energy Politics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alternative_Energy_Politics/

Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman