Does your boiler have a fuel return line?  If so, which tank will you return to?

On 11/1/05, Ken Dunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
That's easy enough.  I always look to the overly complicated answer
first.  I WOULD like to be able to try to vary the ratio of bio/petro
oil.  I suppose your solution offers that possibility if I vary how
far I open each of the valves.  One thing that I just now realized is
that I'd need to use one-way valves to prevent one tank filling the
other to stabilize the levels.  Which also leaves me realizing that
the tank with the higher level will naturally produce more pressure
(just something that I have to regulate).

Take care,
Ken

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. - Abba Eban _______________________________________________ Biofuel mailing list Biofuel@sustainablelists.org http://sustainablelists.org/mailman/listinfo/biofuel_sustainablelists.org Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (50,000 messages): http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/