Thanks for that info. I found a local supplier through the link. I was
paying about $10 for a pint over the internet. I think it a good deal.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of logan vilas
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:36 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Isopropyl Source

I have found a reasonable source for Isopropyl and want to see what ya'll
think about it.

http://www.mgchemicals.com/products/824.html
99.953% Pure Anhydrous

I can buy it by the gallon locally for $13.75us.

Do ya'll think this is a good price? It sure beats ISO Heat. Has anyone used

this brand?

Logan Vilas
Bio-Fuel Enterprises, Inc.

messages):