Thanks for the link frantz.

Yes John as you have said there is not a company that specified on biodiesel
production from algea. I heard that large farms must be needed to product
yeald. May be its not true.. but i could not find a good internet address
about this production style.

Here is a website I found;
http://www.americanenergyindependence.com/biodiesel.html