I just read the book Biodiesel Power (one of three Biodiesel books in my
local library) by Lyle Estill. Kind of entertaining, reading about
problems we all know intimately like used cubies and and dealing with
bureacracy in book format (as opposed to on a computer moniter).
Most disappointing was the one mention of this website and it's creator,
Keith Addison (time for you to write a book, Keith!).
More interesting is a critical article from the quasi-anarchist left,
which I found on cvilleindymedia.xxx [?]
It states that biodiesel use will result in thousands of deaths, and that
we are deluding ourselves by desperately trying to mainatin our bourgeois
American way of life! I urge you all to check it out and reply, as I did.
[I have always maintained biodiesel is like methadone -a better substitute
to get off the petroleum addiction. But I've always used it against
neo-con fuckheads. It's kind of weird to have to invoke this rhetoric with
the quasi-radical left. Makes me feel more camaraderie with all you other
backyard brewers!] Nevertheless, it's probably good to get some critical
feedback by seemingly objective sources.

K. Fuse