poor/ middle class - then you don't really count.  Do you have a lobbyist?  How
many congresspeople do you control?
Besides, we're getting off-point.  The issue isn't really that the whole world
is against us, we're feeding lives, tax dollars and borrowed money into Iraq at
an unsustainable rate, our health care system only works for the wealthy, we're
hooked on foreign oil and have a recored trade imbalance and deficit.  No, the
real issue is, uh, GAY MARRIAGE!  If you don't vote for me, GAY PEOPLE ARE
GOING TO GO AND GET MARRIED!  And if that's out of steam, uh, the liberals want
to ban prayer in school!

Just like Lucy, Charlie Brown and the ol' football trick, it works
everytime.