Our people hail from Down East - Vinalhaven - and as my grandfather used
to say "You can always tell a Maine man, but you can't tell him much!"
I go through Falmouth every Summer.

I've made BD with my daughter - the World-famous Dr. Pepper method - but
don't let her in my processing shed.  Too dangerous.

She's a big BD fan already!