Too many 'Mike's' working at a better world!!

fred

On 12/2/05, Michael Redler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wait a minute. If you take Christ out of Christmas, you have "Mas" which we all know means "more" in Spanish.

Obviously, this means MORE topless "elves", video sex toys and parades of naked X-mas characters.

It's all clear to me now!

Mike

Mike Weaver < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
See what I mean?

Liberal! Liberal!

The scary thing is that it works, though. Every time. Let's see...

LIBERAL PLAN TO REMOVE THE "CHRIST" FROM CHRISTMAS AND MAKE IT "X-MAS".
My fellow American, I have learned today that the Liberals in Congress
are secretly plotting to take Jesus, the Christ, out of Christmas and
change the holiday's name to X-mas. As we all know, X is simply
shorthand for X-rated, and if these godless secular humanist liberals
aren't stopped, soon the birthday of Christ will
become a sex-drenched extragaganza. Your children will subjected to
topless "elves", video sex toys and a parade of naked X-mas characters.

ONLY YOU CAN STOP THIS ATTACK ON JESUS. YOU MUST DONATE TO THE "KEEP
THE CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS PAC" SO WE CAN SPREAD THE WORD.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANLY, YOU MUST SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL REPUBLICAN IN THE
UPCOMING PRIMARIES.

God bless,
Karl Rove