Ah thank you very much, google didnt give me any
results in the past. Ordered me catalogue so hopefully
should get that soon! (dont worry too much about
prices though, over here it would have been £6/gal!)

Looks like im gonna have to start work on that ethanol
distillery sooner rather then later though!

Cheers again

Chris