The aspen Times is carrying a story about problems with buses running on 5% bio diesel mixture.

Is it normal to have your fuel tank etc. clogged up with a green algae substance, or has it to do with the 5% mixture?

Does the fact that the Bio diesel was manufactured from Soybeans have any thing to do with it?

Apart from our normal interest in Bio diesel in general, we are thinking of planting soybeans to manufacture bio diesel from.

Our number one choice to manufacture bio diesel from is Jatropha Curcas but we have been unable to obtain seeds locally or from any of the countries surrounding us.(South Africa)
Kind regards.
Isabel