Mike,
     I've have read your posts with interest and, at times with amusement. I don't think that anyone who has followed your posts would question your integrity or your motivation for forming a biodiesel advocacy group.
     As for funding  ...  the advocacy sites I've been able to find, all solicit funding. Worthy organizations such as Greenpeace, Sierra Club and Amnesty International accept a fee for membership. Even JtF accepts donations, and I urge everyone to contribute.
     I thank Mike Weaver for sticking his neck out, and offering to organize a group to help keep us abreast of proposals/pending legislation that would effect BD brewers in the US. I would be willing to contribute to such a group.
                                            Tom