I've read some disgusting things before.
I've seen some even more disgusting things. Helped clean them up, too.

And I have rarely had a problem with my stomach churning nearly as much as it is now. That... apalling atrocity and the unforgiveable practices since then are just, just... Unforgiveable? Inexcusable? Atrocious and hellish?

Damn English language is failing me at the moment. No word for how utterly disgusted reading that makes me.

Makes me glad I don't use pesticides or heavy cleaners already. And leaves me wondering how long it's going to go on.

-Kurt