Mike

<snip>

>Frankly, I'm amazed at the amount of flak that has shown up from *this*
>side of the aisle.

There's no aisle here.

>I haven't noticed you contributing anything other than negative comments.

Seems you didn't catch him on a bad day Kim.

What are you trying to say Mike? Kim has contributed nothing but
positive comments - she positively disagrees with you and she says
why.

I do hope you're referring specifically to this thread. Whether you
are or not, it's not up to you to stand in judgment of another list
member's contribution, and certainly not to be negative about it.

Kindly make yourself clear. I think you owe Kim an apology.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
KYOTO Pref., Japan
http://journeytoforever.org/