Hi

At 21:58 25.12.05, you wrote:
>Vaklin,
>
> >For now I'm living in the jungle, my friend. I'm
> >sure the day when I'll take care about the
> >environment will come soon, but when, nobody knows.
> >

>I really hope I didn't hear that right. Just what do you propose to do
>with the glyc cocktail after it settles out of the reaction? Dump it and
>then the stormwater runoff take it downstream? Wouldn't that be in
>someone else's drinking water?
>
> >BTW explain me please (for a future use) if I do
> >my batches with KOH and live in "white" country
> >

>"White" country? Only whities have access to KOH?
>I really hope I didn't hear that right either

I can buy KOH in any quantity. Not this is the goal. "White" country
is a country like USA, Canada, EU etc. where citizens behavior is
adequate and salary is adequate too. In these countries is normal to
use more environment suitable components and take care about waste
products. In another countries called "countries from third world"
important is survive ...

> >how I can save some money. Exactly difference
> >between NaOH and KOH for 1m3 fresh oil is 7.14kg
> >vs. 10kg. In money this means, 5BGN vs. 25BGN.
> >
>This math doesn't quite fit. A 100% compliment of NaOH per liter of oil
>costs 5 monetary units and an amount of KOH that performs the same
>function costs 400% more? Double perhaps (1.4 x 1.0 plus a markup for
>inventory of a perhaps less widely used status).

Again try to explain:

1kg NaOH -> 0.70 units
1kg KOH -> 2.5 units

2.5 / 0.7 = 3.57 times in price for each kg.

3.57 x 1.4 = 4.998 times in total cost for 100% KOH

4.998 + 10% = 5.4978 times in total cost for 90% KOH. Here KOH is
91-92 % purity.

>You need to search out your sources whenever and wherever possible,
>especially if your monetary resources are tight. KOH is a market
>standard almost anywhere.
>

> >Divide to 1000 liter I get 0,02 BGN extra cost
> >per liter or about 1.5% up in final price. To
> >cover this extra charge I should have:
> >
> >1. Fast reaction time. Electricity costs money and no small money.
> >

>Reaction times are equal.

So no profit from here...

> >or
> >2. Somebody who are ready to pay for waste
> >products. I don't know exactly where is the
> >difference between waste products from sodium and potassium.
> >

>The recovered NaOH is in the form of sodium phosphate, or worse yet,
>sodium sulfate. Realistically, neither have any retrievable value. The
>recovered KOH would be in the form of potassium phosphate, or at worst,
>potassium sulfate. The former is a fertilizer. How much it's worth per
>pound is determined by your own marketplace.
>
>As for any perception of increased cost by including FFA using
>phosphoric acid? You have to ask yourself just what price you're already
>paying for petroleum fuel. If a $20.00 expense can net a 25 gallon
>savings...? I'll let you do the math.

Petroleum diesel here is 1.60-170 BGN for small quantities and -10,
14% for bulk.

So, if my is with total cost without the profit up from 1.00-1.05 BGN
no reason to do them at all. Again nature and environment are out
from calculation.

> >Ideas how to reach something from these points?
> >

>Yes. A cradle-to-grave cost/benefit analysis using the best prices that
>can be found from your markets..
>
>Todd Swearingen
>

>--

Vaklin Hristov