Funny you mention this Derick,
I have two sources one gives me 2.5 gallons of water per 5 gallons of
grease but it is like virgin oil when its cleaned up. My other source
gives me the oil in clean dry 5 gallon containers with caps but the
FFA's are really high.  It certainly would be an eye opener for those
folks that eat the French fries and onion rings if they only knew ....
or are they just brave ....Hmmmmm.
Jim