Yet in California WVO is so dangerous that it needs a special license
and 1 million dollars worth of insurance to even touch it.
I wonder why it is not illegal to transport 35 lbs of SVO?  Logically,
it is the same stuff.

And what do I do with my used turkey fryer oil?

I wonder if the big rendering companies will come get it?

I don't want to break this important law.

Anyone on this list live in CA??

Study Hits EPA Plan to Censor Community Pollution Reports

< http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1137447634.news >

The study's finding that EPA should be tracking a wider array of these
persistent, bioaccumulating substances comes as the Bush Administration
is proposing to do just the opposite. A pending EPA plan, subject to
public comment until Jan. 13, would sharply curtail a citizens' "right
to know" critical information about pollutants in their communities.

full article

< http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1137447634.news >

Many States Oppose Bush Pollution Plan

< http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1137446547.news >

Houston TX - So far, twelve states have voiced opposition to the Bush
administration's plan to ease rules on reporting legal toxin releases.
Attorney generals representing the twelve states, said in a letter
addressed to the EPA, that the Bush administration's pollution plan
compromises the public's right to know about possible health risks in
their neighborhoods

full article

< http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1137446547.news >

Get your daily alternative energy news