Take a look at the latest Missouri Energy Bulletin:

http://www.dnr.mo.gov/energy/transportation/EB020906.pdf

Hans.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zeke Yewdall
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:34 AM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Prices of commercial biodiesel

Here in Colorado, commercial B100 made from virgin soybean oil retails
for $3.05 to $3.25/gallon (3.9 liter/gallon).  There's rumors that a
new plant using WVO will be selling it for $2.20/gal wholesale.  For
comparison, Diesel retails for around $2.70/gal right now, and
gasoline for about $2.30.

I've heard that a new station in British Columbia, Canada is selling
B20 for less than Diesel, hopefully someone on the list from that area
can give more info.

Zeke

On 2/12/06, Chandan Haldar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm looking for info on commercial biodiesel prices (B100 or blends).
> Info or pointers to info from any part of the world will be relevant.  I
> live in India and to my knowledge there isn't any retail (or wholesale)
> sales channel for biodiesel in India at the moment, although it seems
> there will be a lot of action in this area very soon.  Trying to get a
> feel for what kind of pricelines these players will be playing for and
> how they will compete with petrodiesel in terms of prices.  (Yes, I know
> biodiesel isn't all just about prices, and I have scanned parts of the
> J2FE site, but I'd still like to understand the retail or wholesale
> prices that are in use elsewhere).  Thanks for your help.  May be we can
> find (or even build) a live global catalog of prices... will be a cool
> reference to have...
>
> Chandan

messages):

messages):