-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of doug
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:30 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] A wealth of manuals

Logan Vilas wrote:

>I'm having the same problems downloading the link, but I'm downloading the
>entire web site. I'll see how that goes. So far it's about 30-50kb/s
>
>Logan Vilas

After several attempts at the cd.iso file, I just started going through
the links and DL the pages that are of primary interest to me at this
time...  some ag, some fuels, food preservation, energy systems, etc.
Just using the "download link target" (Right click in Mozilla) doesn't
include graphics on each page, and several of the link targets would
have opened to another index, listing more links.  An FTP would be nice,
or Torrent,  But this seems to be working.

I'd bet that the biofuels list members flocking to this site and viewing
and downloading pages may be part of the reason that their server
appears so slow.  Sure, it could handle the load if it was a high speed
connection, but I get the impression that it isn't, or it may be restricted.

Loads of great info there though!

doug swanson
--

Contentment comes not from having more, but from wanting less.

messages):