Here's a link I just found on Google for example
http://www.bairdpetro.com/gasoline_prices/index.htm

Jeromie Reeves wrote:
Are you serious? N. America has cheap fuel? Please show me this cheap
fuel as I pay WAY
more for a gallon of gas then I do a gallon of bottled water.

Jeromie

Andrew Netherton wrote:

I'll bet that research would show a mighty quick return on investment
if they had done the study based on European fuel costs, and not our
cheaper-than-bottled-water fuel here in North America.

Andrew Netherton