>I think that the Repugs stealing the election to put Dubya in the WH shows
>that Kerry
>would have been better. Yeah, Kerry is a war machine backer, but Dubya
>is attacking the enviroment, dividing the country, running up unbelievable
>deficits,
>ad infinitum. Kerry's backing of the Iraqi war was totally dumb. But that
>was his only
>major fault. Dubya makes anyone look great in comparison. He is beyond the
>pale.
>(Cheney is a supreme conniver and is, of course, more dangerous than Dubya.
>Dubya
>is limited, but plays his role as a not too sharp (and thus somewhat
>unaccountable)
>Texas macho redneck very well.)
>Peace, D. Mindock  P.S. I am no fan of Kerry, btw, but he would've been far
>gentler wrt environmental
>issues. I like Dennis Kucinich a whole lot.

Kucinich's human at least and he might conceivably have bucked the
system, but I don't think it's possible - it's the system that has to
go, 60 years and more of US foreign policy has to change. Under Gore
or Kerry everyone would have slumbered on happily while the same old
stuff went on and on for another 20 years or more, but the world
simply can't take that. Bush is just about perfect, he's so
absolutely in-your-face that he's gone and woken everyone up at last.
And made them angry.

From: Re: [Biofuel] America Right or Wrong, 30 Dec 2005
http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg59103.html

Me and Kolko and Bin Laden, LOL!

Fear and loathing indeed - maybe it'll work, but will there be
anything left? Ulp...

Best