> Is there something in the water in Utah?

Probably no more so than in your fair county.

One should presume that you have a different perspective on how WTC7 collapsed
in the absence of all but minimal fire and no impact? Spontaneous conflagration
perhaps? Which is probably a pretty accurate description of what concurrently
ignited cutting charges accomplish...... Hmmmmm...... Nice videos (WTC7). My
grandmother never sliced a cake cleaner.

> Didn't Jones collaborate with Fleischmann and Pons
> in the cold fusion fiasco?

Two separate "teams" working towards different goals, although the mediums were
largely similar. They shared some data but essentially worked independantly.

Todd Swearingen