Hi Mike

LOL! Sorry, not laughing at your expense, but it tickled me.

Journey to Forever and the Biofuel list are closely associated but
not the same. The Journey to Forever website is about much more than
just biodiesel and biofuels, that's just a part of it, and the
website is just a part of the project, lots about which isn't yet on
the website. I spend most of my time working on the project itself, I
guess that's why it tickled me. If only that's all it was! (Naah, not
really.)

Anyway, the JtF website and the Biofuel list are not directly linked,
you can't search the one from the other. Searching the JtF website
for www.earthpolicy.org or earth-policy won't find anything, there's
nothing at our website about it.

The Biofuel list has two archives. There's one at the list's own website, here:
http://sustainablelists.org/pipermail/biofuel_sustainablelists.org/
The Biofuel Archives

It comes with the mailing list software.Check it out, it's useful,
but it's not searchable. When we moved the list to its current host
we had a lot of trouble finding an archiving service that could
import a large existing archives so it could be searched. That's the
Mail Archive, they're great, they were really a big help. That
archives is not at the list's website or at the JtF website, it's
here:
biofuel

I gave you this link:

>http://snipurl.com/ody7

That's an "alias", the real url is this one, at the Mail Archive site:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&c
onfig=biofuel_sustainablelists_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=www.earthp
olicy.org

Much too long! A lot of emailers break these long links in
transmission so it doesn't work. You can put it back together again
though. Less trouble with very long urls is to use the SnipURL
service instead, here:

http://snipurl.com/
SnipURL - Snippetty snip snip with your long URLs!

Paste in the long link and it'll give you a short alias url like the
one I gave you. It's quick, and they're permanent so it won't result
in dead links unless the original long link dies.

Hope this helps.

I'm glad it wasn't a snake!

Best

Keith