On 3/30/06, Zeke Yewdall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Funny that they implicitly assume that by including Cindy Sheehan, it will strengthen their case -- as if she is bad too.  Such stupidity.

But I found out that there is a group protesting at military funerals, claiming that IEDs are God's way of punishing America for tolerating homesexuality.  Odd that God shows his displeasure by killing hetersexuals, since we don't allow gays in the military...

This is the same group I posted about a couple weeks ago. They've cancelled their trip to our town. Their website is www.godhatesfags.com , and we had a whole counterprotest planned...

In other news, there is a motorcycle group that follows them, called "the freedom riders" who basically sit and blast their pipes over the voices of the "church."

The church makes its money by suing towns/schools which block them from protesting. Classy bunch.