No, the 3rd one is not met or at least I don't think so.  It is NOT spreading easily.  If it were there would have been 10's of thousands of deaths by now, not just a few hundred.

I don't believe all the cases have been caught.  There has been the opportunity for it to spread.  I do believe that if we saw thousands of deaths in a location we would hear of it.

Like you said earlier Chip, not trying to be contrary but I don't believe something just because those in authority tell it to me through the media.

Gary