Mike, forget about tinkering with the voting system, it's not going to help.

>Sometimes we win!!!!!! But if enough people are fed up with Bush and they vote
>for the other people, all the gerrymandering in the world won't help them this
>time.

WHAT other people? You mean the other Business Party?

Why don't you listen to Bin Laden? He quoted Bill Blum at you
recently. This is what Blum says:

"If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the
United States in a few days. Permanently. I would first apologize to
all the widows and orphans, the tortured and impoverished, and all
the many millions of other victims of American imperialism. Then I
would announce, in all sincerity, to every corner of the world, that
America's global interventions have come to an end, and inform Israel
that it is no longer the 51st state of the USA but now -- oddly
enough -- a foreign country. I would then reduce the military budget
by at least 90% and use the savings to pay reparations to the
victims. There would be more than enough money. One year's military
budget of 330 billion dollars is equal to more than $18,000 an hour
for every hour since Jesus Christ was born. That's what I'd do on my
first three days in the White House. On the fourth day, I'd be
assassinated."

That's it, get it done, deal with the assassin problem first. Votes,
good grief. Fool me three times? Or is it 43 times?

Best

Keith

<snip>