People have also got to quit voting for who ever puts on the best dog and pony show at election time.  Democraps & Republickends and the same fat cat, just a different color.  We need to get independents, greens and others in.  As long as we keep voting for corporate dupes we're dead.

Scary but Nader is looking better all the time.