Bull pucky, mate.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

Have a look.  When you figure in the angle of the supposed snipers
nest there is just no way.

That dog don't hunt.

I collected a variety of Kennedy assassination information from so
many sources.  Most of it destroyed when my hard drive got nuked.
It's an addictive subject.  The smoking gun always just seems a
little bit out of reach.  If only I can put the facts together just
right.....

I  finally had to just quit.  It was taking over my life.