Hi Gustl

>Hallo Gary,
>
>Tuesday, 11 April, 2006, 21:42:53, you wrote:
>
>GLG> Keith,
>
>GLG> Got you copy of Overnight Sensation on the shelves somewhere?
>
>..."have  you  guessed  it  yet?   I'm the slime oozing out of your TV
>set."
>
>Great album!

That's right folks don't touch that dial!

See:

http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg07480.html
RE: [biofuel] Social effects of motorized transport

Full lyrics of I'm the Slime. :-) A must-read for folks who like
FauxTV (and perhaps motorized transport).

Long ago I found myself in a movie house watching a Schwarzenegger,
forgotten what it was called, pre-Terminator, low-budget SF with lots
of great cheepnis. Dwiezel Zappa had a bit part, he was one of the
rebels. At one stage the rebels, guns at the ready, burst into the
evil oppressors' nerve centre where they ran the lying I'm-the-slime
TV that had everyone fooled and Dwiezel shouted threateningly "Don't
touch that dial!" I cracked up laughing, and everyone turned and
hissed at me - Shhh! Quiet! Shutup! LOL!

All best

Keith