Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] BYU professor's group accuses U.S.officialsoflyingabout 9/11

"All this is circumstantial and we need hard evidence."

The prosecution of a suspected criminal involves (among other things) finding motive, means, opportunity and a pattern of behavior or modus operandi.

The video made a compelling case for quantifying what the US government is capable of. They did this with events from the past which can be found in US State department documents (i.e. Operation North Woods).

see also:

Mike

Paul S Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
D.
I'm not being a naysayer, the conspiracy theory may have legs, but all
this creates many more questions for me...Reasonable doubt is exactly
what they would want to create

All this is circumstantial and we need hard evidence. Witnesses.
Receipts. Black boxes. Presidential briefings. VICE Presidential
briefings. Lewis Libby really, really drunk.

For the WTC Towers and #7 to be wired for explosives would be a HUGE
project requiring a LOT of time and workers in those buildings for
weeks. Where are those workers? Where is the company that carried it
out? There are only a few skyscraper demo companies. No one saw
them? From whom did they order the wire? Who drove the truck?

I saw a show on the Discovery Channel about why the towers fell and
they had a lot of footage of engineers studying the steel in the
special yard it was taken to in New Jersey. There was a HUGE
operation 24/7 sifting through the rubble finding personal effects and
bone/tissue fragments. The engineers and architects investigating why
they fell had cut out huge pieces of steel and had them in their
offices. The conclusion of the TV show was that the insulation
covering the steel was blown off by the impact and explosion of the
airplanes, and caused the buckling of the steel.

I can't find a summary of the TV show, but here is the featured MIT
guy with good explanation:
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html

And a transcript of his NOVA interview:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/collapse2.html

No, mention of WTC7...FEMA surely bumbled the investigation and it did
fall precisely. My guess is that the 'earthquake' following the WTC
towers collapse weakened the building and the fire fueled by diesel
caused buckling in the middle of the building, but there is not enough
reliable evidence to make a determination.

I can't remember the exact quote, but there is no need to attribute to
evil what can adequately be explained by stupidity.

One day we will know the truth...Hopefully one day it will all add up.

On 4/10/06, D. Mindock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> [...]
> > floors
> > staying intact for several seconds and the lower floors where impact
> > occurred
> > collapsing first? This if charges were laid would mean that the plane
> > would
> > need to be upon the exact floor of the explosives not one floor above or
> > below other wise the whole charge progression would be out of time
> > sequence???
> >
> >> They fell down at free fall velocity, or close to it.
> >> I believe there were puffs of smoke that appeared just as the collapse
> >> began.
> >
> > Powder coatings and plaster would more than account for the puffs of
> > smoke/dust as each section went.
> >
> >> And yep, Building 7, never hit, did go down in the free fall way, right
> > into
> >> its
> >> footprint. If you have ever seen demolition of tall buildings, this is
> >> how
> >> the pros
> >> do it. Those charges were pre-set by people who were not amateurs. The
> >> sequential timing
> >> of the charges was perfect. All three buildings fell exactly in the same
> >> way.
> >
> > Have you looked at sites where other buildings have fallen through bad
> > design? There are hundreds, some swaying before they collapsed and some
> > falling in on themselves to fill their own foot print. ( They, collapsing
> > buildings, actually fill quite a bit more than their footprint as did the
> > towers).
> >
> > On the other hand, some place some where there is the emanation of a bad
> > smell about the whole affair. Too many things have been covered up, not
> > all
> > was done that could, and why was the 5 sided being strengthened? Why hit
> > in
> > the vulnerable places, insider trading perhaps???
> >
> > Who would come forth as an architect and say "Well I calculated wrongly
> > and
> > thus the towers could not put up with the impact of - - - - - - - - and
> > due
> > to this minor error on my part so many lives are lost"???? I think as is
> > the
> > norm with human preservation from Sloan to the ground cover up what you
> > can,
> > deny the rest or blame some one else.
> >
> > Keep in mind the bungles architects have made and then ask if the oxygen
> > tanks were factored in and all the rest? Was a B-52 in-air fueller used to
> > determine the impact, no. So why now use the scenario of a smaller plane
> > as
> > the basis for impact?? Why was not the biggest plane used, why was not a
> > nuclear blast used at a distance for theoretical purposes?
> >
> > The more I study logic, and theory the more broader it gets and the more
> > it
> > becomes intangible, a lot of loose ends out there.

[snip]

dangerous content by Lao Telecom MailScanner with NOD32, and is
believed to be clean.