Hallo,

Thank  you.  I  am always up for good stuff I haven't heard. I had the
good  fortune  to be born into a family which loved music. I lived the
better  part  of my life with my grandparents (Opa born 1898 Oma 1904)
and  I  grew  up listening to their oldies on cylinder records. Then I
got  all the 78 rpm stuff as well. We lived near Detroit and my mother
used  to  listen to the "race" stations in Detroit. Then rock and roll
came  onto  the  scene and my mother went nuts. Loved it. And when the
family   got   together  for  the  holidays  everyone   brought  their
instruments  and  we  all  went into the basement and played together.
Everyone liked something different so we all listened to it all.

I will find what you have suggested and give it a listen if I am able.
I  may even have the Peter Gabriel album.  I haven't looked through my
albums  in years and back in the '70's I had over 600 albums and tapes
stolen  from  me while I was moving from Detroit to Flint. :o/  It may
have been among them.

Thank you kindly again.

Happy Happy,

Gustl

--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth