>SB1511 is a emergency bill being brought before the transportation
>commitee on the 18th go here and read the amended text.
>http://www.aroundthecapitol.com/Bills/SB_1511
>  This bill covers both ethanol and biodiesel. It is forcing the ARB
>to act in relation to this bills passage. The ARB has been sitting
>on renewable fuels for a long time, this makes them set standards
>for the fuels by 2007 so they can come to market.
>
>  On the right of this page there is a button to send a email to the
>committee. Please do so before the 18th so they can take it into
>consideration at the hearing. These comments get entered into the
>testimony record. Talk about your personal experience with the fuel.
>If you run a co-op mention how many cars are members and how much
>fuel per month you sell. Tell them you are part of the varience.
>These are influential pieces of information. Also please copy your
>comments to all your legislators, so they know you are involved on
>this topic.

Stick your heads up, little 100 blossoms blooming, that's right,
nothing to be afraid of - snippetysnippetysnip. Next!

Think I'll stay un-outreached.

They probably won't hear much from the ethanol crew, they're wise to
this game. We don't even hear much from them here, though they're
here and a-doing.

Cars are members, a email, involved on, varience, hm. Think I'll stay
educationally undirected too.

May your revolution be a quiet one.

Best

Keith